Tested and certified to the new LPS 1175 Issue 8, it has achieved D10 (SR4) rating. With 2 cassettes, made up of 2 panels of 358 mesh, manufactured off-site and secured with vertical channel clamp bars; our system requires a minimal amount of assembly on-site for faster installation times and lower risk of downtime on site due to lost components thanks to the reduced number of nuts and bolts.
Your assets have a guaranteed delay against an attack of 10 minutes minimum using tools such as bolt cutters, hacksaws, jigsaws, drills, and sledgehammers.
For more technical information, download our Q40 specification or product data sheet.
- Double cassette (front & rear)
- Tested and certified to LPS 1175 D10 (SR4) / E3 / G1
- Baseplate & ground bury options
- Channel and clamps buried 100mm on non-baseplated options
- Allows excellent visibility across the site
- Matching access control options available giving a seamless perimeter
- Small apertures means that most people cannot get their fingers through
- Full range of RAL colours available.
- Police and Military
- Government Projects
- High Profile Sites
- Data Centres