Few things demonstrate your commitment to protecting your people and property more than a premium high security mesh fencing system. Securus S1 welded steel wire mesh fencing is the first level in a formidable defence against intruders that is approved for government use.
Ideal wherever physical security is paramount: schools, police stations, utility suppliers and even airports, it’s hugely effective in the prevention of everything from vandalism to burglary and even terrorism.
Strong and durable, the anti-climb mesh fencing is fixed to a steel post with a solid clamp bar for added security. The system also carries certification to LPS 1175 Issue 8 A1 (Loss Prevention Standards) to withstand basic tool attacks, with the ability to easily upgrade to LPS 1175 B3.
Conforming to BS 1722-14 Category 4 for all fences over 3000mm, it provides confidence that your assets are safe. You can also enhance your system from our Active Anti-Intruder range with Razor Wire and a wealth of other toppings.Enquire Today
- 76.2 x 12.5mm Mesh Apertures
- 358 Rigid Mesh Fencing Panel
- LPS 1175 SR1
- Secured by Design
- Guaranteed Minimum 60 Second Delay against attack
- Upgradable to LPS 1175 SR2
- Approved for Government Use – Contact CPNI for further information
- Optional active anti-intruder toppings
- Full range of RAL colours available
- Data centres
- Police stations and secure units
- Airports and seaports
- Utility suppliers
Panels can be stepped as required on the post system. Where gradients exceed 1:16, it is recommended that taller panels are either part buried or additional posts are used. Panels can also be sloped to the following gradients, within the tolerance of the post section:
- 2440mm high: 1 in 60
- 3000mm high: 1 in 75
The posts are available in different lengths to accommodate panel heights and ground conditions.
- Wall fixing plates, cranked posts or base plated
- Cranked or straight extensions for barbed or razor wire
- Cranked panels
Posts made from standard sectionsEnquire Today