Securus S1 is a strong and durable, anti-climb system, fixed to a steel post using solid clamp bars. This system thanks to it’s effective prevention of vandalism and burglary is ideal for sites such as schools, police stations, utility suppliers and airports. Certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board to LPS 1175 Issue 8 A1, providing a minimum of 60 seconds delay against attack. The Securus range has been updated for complete flexibility – panels can be swapped out and security ratings changed as the needs of the site change. Additional security measures can be met by using our range of Active Anti-Intruder security toppings.
For further technical information, download our Q40 specification or product data sheet.
- 358 rigid mesh fencing panel
- Strong wire formation
- Rolled post design
- LPS 1175 Issue 8 A1 security rating
- Secured by Design accredited
- Guaranteed minimum 60 second delay against attack
- Upgradable to LPS 1175 Issue 8 B3
- Approved for Government Use – Contact CPNI for further information
- Optional active anti-intruder toppings
- Full range of RAL colours available
- Data centres
- Police stations and secure units
- Airports and seaports
- Utility suppliers
The posts are available in different lengths to accommodate panel heights and ground conditions.
- Wall fixing plates, cranked posts or base plated
- Cranked or straight extensions for barbed or razor wire
- Cranked panels
Posts made from standard sectionsEnquire Today