The perfect example of a true multi-use fencing system, the Dulok-Lite double wire panel system is suitable anywhere you need anti-cut-through protection. Designed for Commercial Fencing projects it is also suitable for school playgrounds, retail premises, business parks, public buildings and secure car parks.
Dulok-Lite is manufactured from twin 6mm diameter horizontal wires either side of 5mm diameter vertical wires, providing an excellent defence against vandals and intruders.
Panels are fixed to steel posts using metal clips with tamper-proof angled returns, which are secured in place with pin hex screws for added security.
For quality assurance and added peace of mind, the system also conforms to BS 1722-14 for open mesh steel panel fences.Enquire Today
- 200 x 50mm Mesh Apertures
- Designed for Commercial Fencing Projects
- Twin 6mm Horizontal Mesh Wires
- Nominal 5mm Vertical Mesh Wire
- Economic security solution
- Anti-vandal fasteners
- Strong cut 656 resistant double wire panels
- 3m panel height available
- Full range of RAL colours available
- Commercial Fencing
- School playgrounds
- Public buildings
- Car parks
- Business parks and retail premises
Panels can be stepped as required. Where gradients exceed 1:16, it is recommended that taller panels are either part-buried or additional posts are used.Enquire Today
The posts are available in a range of lengths to accommodate panel heights and ground conditions. In addition, many variations are
- Wall fixing plates, cranked posts or base plated
- Cranked or straight extensions for barbed or razor wire
- Cranked panels