Introducing the next generation in automated gates, CLD Fencing Systems’ LPS 1175 Issue 8 C5 (SR3) rated automated swing gate. The highest level of security for ingress and egress in a cost-effective gate solution. Available in double leaf and inward opening, it features a double layer of Securus mesh infill, offering you all of the security measure of manual gate solution with the added ease and convenience of automation.
- Height: 2.4m up to 5m
- Width: 2.4m up to 10m
- Post Centres: Minimum 150x150mm but will increase depending on width
- Hot dip galvanized
- Polyester-powder coated
- Available in a range of RAL colours
Target Audience for Lockmaster S3 Auto Gates
The CLD LockMaster S3 Auto™ Swing Gate is perfect for high security projects that require an automated system but may also need it to be cost effective. Ideal for sites such as Government buildings, Military bases, Police Headquarters and many other high security sites due to its LPS 1175 Issue 8 C5 (SR3) rating.
- Double layer of Securus mesh infill to match B3 security rating
- Height and Width options available
- LPS 1175 B3 (SR2) Security Rating
- High performance rated access control
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the weight of the Gates?
As a 2.4m x 5m wide opening example, the LockMaster S3 Auto Swing Gate weighs 870kg including posts, which is approximately 330kg per leaf.
2. What’s the opening speed of these gates?
The cycle time of a 5.0m wide LockMaster S3 Auto Swing Gate is 20 seconds (which works out as 4 seconds per metre).
3. What is the locking system installed as default?
The locking system used as default is GL1 Electromechanical Gate Lock.
4. Can my own automation team, automate the gates and if so how?
Unfortunately, the automation of the gates can’t be done by your own team, it must be installed by an authorised installation team.
5. Can we add our own access control after? Will this affect the S2/S3 accreditation?
Yes, you can add additional access control. Prior assessment may be required to ensure these actions do not compromise the security and accreditation of the gate system.
6. Can I tie in other access control without compromising the security certification?
Yes, there are a variety of other access control options available which are compatible with the LockMaster S3 Auto Gates, including key fobs, video intercoms and number keypads.
Frequently Asked Questions
7. Can I add security toppings?
Yes, any CLD Fencing Systems security topping, including barbed and razor wire, can be added to act as an additional protection.
8. Why swing gates over and against bi-fold and sliding gates?
When looking into swing gates instead of the alternatives of bi-fold and sliding gates there are many positive reasons. When space and perimeter size is restricted, then swing gates are the best option requiring less scope than their counterpart sliding gates. Swing gates are also a cost-effective solution for projects that require budget sensitive systems compared to the alternative bi-folding gates.
9. Can I retro fit automation to other security rated gates, whilst still classing them as certified?
Unfortunately, no, retro fitting the automation to other security gates means they will not be certified.
10. Can you offer 24/7 support in the event of a breakdown?
Yes, we can offer you 24/7 support if your LockMaster S3 Auto Gate were to breakdown.
11. Can the gates be switched to manual by a key holder if required or there is a loss of power?
Yes, in an event of a loss of power, there is an override key for the gates meaning they can be opened manually. On the gate system, there is a slide bar so the gate can be locked in an event of failure.
12. Can I obtain a service and maintenance agreement to support the gates long term?
Yes, we can offer you a service and maintenance agreement to support your gates long term.
LockMaster S3 Auto Swing Gates are a great option for projects looking for LPS 1175 Issue 8 C5 (SR3) security rated automated gates that hold up against the most determined intruders. If you’d like more information about our LockMaster S3 Auto Swing Gates then get in touch with us on 08000742861 or drop an email email@example.com.