The newest advancement in the CLD Fencing Systems S Range of Swing Gates. The LockMaster S1 Swing Gate is available in 4 different mesh options including; Securus, Ultimate Extra, Dulok-8 & Dulok-25 meaning it will blend seamlessly with your new or existing fence line. This new gating systems offers you an affordable level of security with a guaranteed level of delay.
- Height: 1.8m to 3.0m
- Width (single): 0.5m to 3.0m
- Width (double): 1.0m to 6.0m
- Post Size: 80 x 80 minimum SHS
- Polyester powder coated
- Available in a range of RAL colours
Target Audience for LockMaster S1 Swing Gate
The LockMaster S1 Swing Gates are a great option for any project looking for perimeter security. These gates offer you a guaranteed delay of 60 seconds whilst being reasonably priced, making them the perfect accompaniment for your next venture. Projects such as Schools, Warehouses, Distribution Centre, Commercial or Industrial Sites can benefit from the LockMaster S1 Swing Gates.
- LPS 1175 Issue 8 security rating with a guaranteed 60 second delay against attack
- 4 different mesh infills available to blend seamlessly with fence line
- Range of RAL colours available
- Fully compatible with CLD Fencing Systems range of security toppings
- Shrouded slide-bar available as optional extra to remove any potential foothold
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I fit my own lock (electronic or magnetic) to the gate & it still be certified?
A. The LockMaster S1 Swing Gate is only certified when using a compatible padlock; therefore it will not be certified using any other locking system.
2. Can topping be added to prevent climb over and intrusions?
A. Yes absolutely! The LockMaster S1 Swing Gate is fully compatible with additional security toppings to match your existing fence line topping; preventing climb over and intrusions
3. Can a shroud be fitted on the slide bar?
A. Yes, in order to prevent foothold on the LockMaster S1 Swing Gate, a shroud can be fitted as an additional feature.
4. Can I fit any padlock to the slide bar?
A. Unfortunately, no in order to keep the accreditation of the LockMaster S1 Swing Gate, the padlocks used must be ones specified on the certificate.
5. If I were to automate the LockMaster S1 Swing Gates, will they still hold the correct accreditation?
A. No, if you were to automate the LockMaster S1 Swing Gates, the accreditation will be lost. If automated gates are what you’re after, then CLD Fencing Systems S Range of Auto Gates could be the solution for you. Click here to find out more…
6. Can I obtain a service and maintenance agreement to support the gates long term?
A. Yes, we can offer you a service and maintenance agreement to support your gates.
Whatever project you’re working on, the new LockMaster S1 Swing Gates are a great addition to any perimeter security system! Whether it’s school security or distribution centre protection, the LockMaster S1 Swing Gate will guarantee you a delay against intruders with an affordable price tag.
If you want more information about the LockMaster S1 Swing Gate, get in touch with us on 01270 764751 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.