Our Approved Contractor Scheme ensures that you not only get the best physical security solution but that it is installed to the best level also. That’s why at CLD Systems, we spend time seeking professional and precise teams to install our fencing system.
We ensure the best quality customer service. No matter where your site is in the UK, for installation we call upon our CLD Systems Approved Contractor Scheme network. From Scotland to Cornwall, and from Wales to Norfolk. All our contractors are carefully chosen. We check every aspect of their business, and installation service to guarantee professionalism and attention to detail.
At CLD Systems, we operate on a national scale. That’s why it’s vital that we have approved contractors, ready to install across the UK. Plus, we continuously update our partners on our new developments as required. Ensuring that both CLD Systems and our contractors remain the experts in fencing and security perimeter solutions.
Want to become a member of our Approved Contractor Scheme?
If you’d like to become a member of our ACS, then please get in touch. You can book one of our Fencing CPD Training sessions, for you and your team.
How does your business benefit?
- Full training and product support from CLD Systems
- Promotional items
- Fencing samples
- 15-year Guarantee
- Certificates of Conformity
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Marketing support via news items
- Live leads
- Full project intelligence
- Use of the CLD Systems ACS Logi when used to promote relevant CLD Products
- First sight of new products and developments
- Joint ventures to support you win large-scale projects