18th January 2022
Metal Fence Railings – Flexa-Rail
Flexa-Rail Metal Fence Railings Description
Since we first launched our Flexa-Rail Vertical Bar Metal Fence Railings we have gone on to protect hundreds of projects across the UK. In 2022 we wanted to innovate and respond to the latest safety requirements for schools and playgrounds. That’s why we went back to the drawing board to create an in-house manufactured metal fence railing system that uses the latest in installation and safety solutions.
The new and improved design & production of our Flexa-Rail also contributes to a reduction in carbon used. In comparison to traditional solid bar, welded railings, our Flexa-Rail produces 98% less carbon during the manufacturing process! Our weld free technology and tubular rails used is driving change as sectors seek to rebuild and evolve for a greener planet. This feature alone supports our end client’s environmental impact as many now look to their supply chain for sustainable alternatives.
These vertical bar railings are available in a variety of heights ranging from 900mm up to 2400mm; so specific height restrictions are met. Ramping up physical security means using taller Flexa-Rail panels for a formidable barrier around school perimeters or housing developments.
Another reason why our Flexa-Rail is so popular is their revolutionary self-raking metal railings which follow the contours of even the steepest gradients without the need for stepping.
- Bow Top and Flat Top versions are RoSPA compliant idea for schools and playgrounds
- No sharp or projecting fittings
- Vertical Bar and Finial Top ideal for public spaces on housing developments, parks and heritage sites
- Self-raking system which follows the contours of the ground – no stepping required
- Weld free manufacture and tubular rails deliver carbon reduction vs traditional metal railings
- Wide range of RAL colours available
- Vertical bars are individual components and can therefore be finished in different colours
- Wide range of sizes to meet all requirements
- Matching gates available
- Easy installation – heights less than 1.5m can be installed by one person
- British manufactured using at least 90% recycled British and European steel
- 15 year warranty against manufacturing defects