23rd July 2020
Product Spotlight – Securus S3
Securus S3 is the latest generation of permanent physical security. It is tested and certified to the latest LPS 1175 Issue 8, achieving the C5 (SR3) rating. This means your assets have a guaranteed delay against an attack of 5 minutes minimum using latest attack tools.
- Galvanised and polyester powder-coated after stringent cleaning and treatment to give a well adhered coating of 80+ microns
- Also available as galvanised only using ZincAlu (Galfan coated wire) which is a high aluminium content galvanising giving 4 times the life of BS 443
- LPS 1175 Issue 8
- Secured by Design
- Heights: 2.4 to 5m
- Mesh Size: 76.2 x 12.5mm
- Wire Diameter: 4mm
- Post Centres: 2530mm (+/- 9mm)
Target Audience for Securus S3
CLD Fencing Systems Securus S3 system is the perfect solution for those who need a high level of security. With its guaranteed delay time of 5 minutes against attack tools like axes, bolt cutters hacksaws and scissors jacks, it makes the Securus S3 suitable for high profile sites such as data centres, utility sites and Government projects.
- Double layer rigid mesh fencing system
- Minimum of 300mm ground bury to prevent under digging
- Can be used with any hostile or non-hostile security toppings
- Secured by Design certified
- Use of this system, it can be adapted for use of third-party PID systems, allowing full connection to your command centre
- The innovative system of fixings means the majority of fixings are hidden.
CLD Fencing Systems, produced their own in-house welding rigs and changed over the flow of the manufacturing line so that they could maintain safe working distance at all times, even when the cut pieces were being transported to the welding bays.
The team went the extra mile to produce 1,000 units out of the door by Friday 3rd April and have another 2,000 in production with further foundation feet requiring manufacturing to support the new projects on order.
Russell Wells, Global Sales Director said; “When we launched the RRPST we wanted to help the NHS in anyway we could. We originally envisaged this as just supplying our range of temporary and adaptive fencing. However, what has become apparent over the last week is that as a manufacturer we can offer so much more to the COVID-19 support cause.”
If you are a front-line organisation dealing with the COVID-19 Response or a Supplier you can contact the RRPST on FREEPHONE 0800 074 2861 or visit the dedicated page web.